Saturday 15 January 2011

another project

ooaah...
last Wednesday, my Prof asked me to help him on one of his project. This project is an ongoing 1 year project. Started from August last year. He said, "I have a project and prof Hong is taking the samples now. I need you to make a histogram of carapace width frequency... So, beside your research, you need to make another paper, as a result of this research. what do you think about this?"
(if it was you, would you refuse on this kind of thing?)
...
I got another project!!... I hope I can do it well. anyway, it's a good chance to get more knowledge.. so, I will try my best on it. Of course I have to rearrange my schedule, read more papers, and so on..
Cause he said that I need to come up with some ideas for this paper. That's why I need to dig more and more...
...
fighting!!!
see you..

No comments:

Post a Comment