Sunday 2 May 2010

playing badminton with wind

It's been a while since I write something in my blog.
My own story..
These days, I just post pictures.. so lazy to write..

Today, I bought a new racket.. my first racket..! my own racket!.. so happy.. :)
but i just bought one.. :( cause I payed it together with sasiwan, my friend.
Often, when we want to play, the racket is with our other friend, so we decided to bought that racket.. it have "wilson" brand. And it is really light.. :) not as good as yonex, but.. for amateur like us, it is very nice..!

We planned to play at our school sports hall,.. but we couldn't turn on the light. Maybe it was because today is weekend, so no one play.. But, we did tried, to find the switch..hehe. But, nothing there. we thought that the light switch is inside office room, and that office room was locked.

So, we played outside.. accompanied with wind.. hehe..
Sometimes when we hit the shuttle cock, when it supposed to go straight, but it turns out going round, following the wind blow. It was so funny..

It was four of us.. me, sasiwan, hafeez, and soun woo. We didn't play too long, cause it was a bit chilly (because of the wind) and I began to cough.. haven't cured yet.. so, when ever there's wind, or cold weather.. I cough.
well, maybe tomorrow, or.. the day after tomorrow, don't know when, we will play again.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment