Tuesday 8 September 2009

busan islamic center




the first day, I met with friends from turki (Razie), thailand (Suphang), yaman (Naseer), pakistan (Hafidz), malaysia (sara), florida (katie), meksiko (Carlos), Poland (Dominic), etc.. so many countries.. I am very excited..
Defri, my room mate, she was fasting, and ask me to join to pray at busan city mosq. I acepted, not only because i want to see busan city, but the most important was, the meal was free.

So we went down town. It was Me, Defri, Razie, Hafidz, and Naseer. After 20 minutes walk, finally, we found the mosq. It should be just 5 minutes walk, but we took the wrong subway train exit gate.. Luckly, Razie can speak Korean fluently enough to ask people the way to the mosq. She is a Korean language teacher in Ankara, Turk.
But, it was dark when we took the photograph in front of the mosq. These are the pictures :







that's me with Razie.. and this are the 5 of us..

from the left : razie, defri, hafidz, naseer, me..

No comments:

Post a Comment