Wednesday 9 September 2009

extra class

Today is my second day of extra class..
My teacher ordered me to take this class because of my late arrival at the university. I should have came on 28th August, but I came on 5th Sept. it's because there are some confusing problem process on my service passport issue. But I am glad this problem is solved.
Yesterday it is only two of us. me and Amaj, a student from Iran. He said that he is the youngest among us. He is 22 year old. Today, there are four of us. plus Hafidz and Naseer.. they've decided to take this extra class because they dificulty on pronouncing hangul letters..

I think this class is better,because it is like a private class.. so we can ask the teacher much more than the regular class.

so, I am learning Hangul every day.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment